SIMA Interview Course 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
**VOLUNTEERS NEEDED https://forms.gle/6wm56FfsMhgaFL3W9**
Welcome to our 15th annual Interview Course!
SIMA is a non profit organisation that helps AS and A2 students applying for Medicine and Dentistry. SIMA is hosting its flagship ONE-DAY INTERVIEW COURSE which will guide you through the interview process, ONLINE this year! The day includes proven techniques to tackle panel and MMI interviews to MAXIMISE your chance at being accepted into your chosen university!
The day will include:
- INTERACTIVE MEDICAL ETHICS SEMINAR covering popular ethical dilemmas that could be presented to YOU in your interview!
- DENTISTRY & MEDICINE SEMINARS covering past interview questions, common pitfalls and how to present yourself.
- A MOCK MMI ROTATION with feedback.
- A MOCK PANEL INTERVIEW with feedback.
- BOOKLETS to equip you with more interview strategies and information.
- General interview tips and guidance - and mistakes you should avoid making!
You will also be able to ask any of the medical/dental students for advice, we will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have during the day!
For more information or any queries please feel free to contact us through our website or social media:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/thesima.uk/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/SIMA__UK
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/sima.uk/
Website - https://www.thesima.co.uk/
The Student Iraqi Medical Association is a voluntary, non-profit organisation run by medical and dental students from universities across London. For the last decade, SIMA has worked to help hundreds of students get into medical and dental schools across the country.